Thursday, June 24, 2010

New music

I'm not quite done with my self-imposed hiatus yet, but I felt the need to post this here. I need all the listens and promotion I can get, and it seems this blog has a decent amount of readers.

OK, the title is misleading. It's not NEW music, but it's new to you. I compiled some old electronica-based stuff I did years ago, onto a new digital release called Old Stuff.

There no vocals in either song, so ignore any song titles (there is a "4-letter word" in one of them) and just listen to it.

It can be downloaded (for free!) here: http://beau99.bandcamp.com/album/old-stuff

4 comments:

Socrates said...

ot, but did you ever manage to get a dx?

beau99 said...

No, but not for lack of trying.

原秋原秋 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。....................................................................

清鴻 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................