Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hiatus

I need one.

I realize not keeping this updated for some time now may count, but I felt I needed to post this message to let my few readers where I was.

In March I think it was, I was in the hospital for a few days. They said I had a seizure. I don't remember any of what went on, but I trust them. Since then I've felt generally tired and some days, I feel slightly ill. It always goes in due time, but I don't know what it could be.

With that posted, no new posts from me until further notice. I'm trying to focus on my music and writing new songs. Thanks for reading, even those on the opposite side of me. Though to be honest, a part of how I few things has changed since I started this. I no longer want anything to do with the autism politics, and I prefer to keep a lot of things private now. If I ever resume posting, I really don't see myself posting a lot about autism any more. I just want to post about what I'm feeling and thinking at the time.

That's about it for now. Once again, thanks for reading.

If you really want to get in touch with me, I have Twitter (see my feed on this page) and Facebook here.

1 comment:

April said...

Get well & take care of yourself! Hope you feel better soon:)