Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's that time of year...

I don't know what it is about the last days of each year.

Is it because it's colder outside? I don't know. Whatever it is, it makes me feel awful. I had thought the happiness I felt seeing U2 in concert back in October would offset this... I guess not.

I mean, depression is really the main reason I haven't been blogging here much at all this year. Here's to hoping I'm well enough soon.

If this is my last post for a while, see you guys next year. Be safe, everyone.

3 comments:

Club 166 said...

I usually get at least a little SAD (seasonal affective disorder) this time of year. I look forward to the winter solstice (Dec. 21st this year), when I know that any days following will have progressively more sun (yeah!)

Joe

farmwifetwo said...

When I was a teenager, they would do blood work for diabetes (genetic) every year. They called it stress since exams were coming up in Jan.

Now it's SAD's... I know what it is... and if I feel like simply reading all day on a crappy weather day... I do... I, like Joe, know the 21st of Dec is coming.

Get out and even just sit in the sun and do nothing on the nice days. Take a blanket if it's cold.

Go to the Dr and make certain it's nothing else b/c there are some conditions like diabetes that will make you tired and sluggish. Ask for meds if it's too much to handle.

I just get blah... it's suppose to be crappy for a week. I have things to do, and I make a list and get them done, and tomorrow one of the is to simply watch the Macy's Thxgiving parade...

Adoption Of Jane Ug-LBC said...

Sending you lots a cheer this year :)