Monday, September 15, 2008

On hold until further notice

You may have noticed I hadn't posted a new entry since 8/15.

To keep things short and simple, I've been concentrating on other things.

My private, friends-only blog had been neglected ever since I started doing this one.

Also, I've trying to write songs for some of my music projects and haven't been able to advance that very far. That is more important to me right now.

In addition, when I return blogging here, it will have a brand-new title and web address. That won't be for a while now, probably December-January at the earliest.

It will have a lot of posts regarding my foray into music, like progress updates, demos and lyrics, among other things.

Thanks for understanding. I just can't concentrate on doing many things at once.

No comments: