Friday, May 16, 2008

Eh Hee

Be wary of those who believe in a neat little world, cuz it's fuckin' crazy
- Dave Matthews, Eh Hee.

Well, there's a member of Wrong Planet that DOES believe in a neat little world, and I DO think she's fuckin' crazy.

I won't mention a name, but she believes vaccines are poison and is refusing to vaccinate her future kids based on nothing but the bullshit hippie propaganda she's being fed.

I had a fucking meltdown after I replied to her latest rant. Ended up hurting my knee on accident because I was so enraged I didn't feel anything.

Wrong Planet, I feel, is not strict enough when it comes to these people. Except if your name is John Best, that is. When he trolled WP a few months ago, some of us begged the mods to NOT ban him, as we were having fun watching him make a fool of himself. But now, when someone deserves to be banned, the mods don't do a fucking thing.

Oh well.

1 comment:

Maya M said...

Please try to take these things as easy as possible and don't let them bring you to a meltdown.
I know it's easier said than done.
Right now, after an intelligent and influential blogger friend praised a stupid creationist book, I am postponing my cherished projects to write a rebuttal attempting to counteract the harm.
Sigh...