Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tripping Billies

Starting with this post, I'm going to try to use a relevant song title for each post title.

I hate stereotypes. Stereotypes regarding my taste in music is the absolute worst.

Evidentally I'm gay because I'm a guy who listens to boy bands.
Evidentally I'm on the ganja because I like reggae and jam bands.
Evidentally I'm a redneck because I like country music and am from Kentucky.
Evidentally I'm a neo-Nazi because one of my favorite folk songs was once performed by Skrewdriver.
Evidentally I'm on LSD because I like psychedelic pop music.

Geez, people. Grow the f*** up.

1 comment:

S.L. said...

DMB fan too? I read this quote lately, it seems fitting:

"ALL generalizations are bad!!"

Based on the music I listen to, I suppose I too am a number of those things...go figure!