Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Me = singer

While I'm hoping to become a professional web designer within a couple of years from now, I'm doing some singing and writing too. Right now, all I have done are cover songs (using some very crappy karaoke tracks for most of them), but if anyone wants to hear some of my work, I have added my music Myspace to my links section. Some of these will also be on my Youtube profile, also available in the the links.

Currently working on two albums. One is an album promoting awareness of autism, covering both the positive and negative sides.

The other is a tribute to U2, with each song on it played in an acoustic setting on my new Gibson.

After that, who knows? Perhaps I will get an original song up there someday. But with college going on, added to my ongoing musical projects, that will have to wait.

No comments: