Sunday, November 25, 2007

Off-topic: Fantasy football

Once in a while, I will make an off-topic post or two, just to keep this thing balanced.

I LOVE SPORTS. Because one of my obsessions is sport statistics, fantasy sports are also love. Going into this weekend, I am 8-3 in fantasy football and tied for first place in my league. Even as a stat/fact guy, I have NEVER done this well in fantasy sports, so I am very happy with myself right now.


And just for the record, the league I am in is a private league for members of Toon Zone, a set of forums for cartoon lovers. Not surprisingly, a number of members there are also on the autism spectrum. Most of them are Asperger's, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also love sports statistics, although I had more free time in my youth. I have no idea what all this fantasy leagues are about. What are they?